As we move into the ‘green’ phase to the current health crisis, I may resume seeing guests in my office space with discretion. I will advise when you contact me.
I am sure that you have questions about how sessions will take place in compliance with State and Federal COVID-19 regulations. Here are the precautions I am taking to ensure that the transition back to in-person appointments is easy and safe for you.
- Virtual sessions are available for local and long-distance guests. I have been doing virtual sessions for years and they are equally as effective. The only difference is that you enter the biofield experience using a more imagetic approach, rather than physical movement.
Prior the appointment:
- You will be sent a link to review updated COVID policies, and will be required to inform me that you read and understand them.
- All clinical forms will be sent for review via email and returned, if necessary, via email.
- I will inquire about health issues to determine if an in-person visit is the best option for both of us. If you had any contact with someone afflicted with COVID or flu within the past two weeks, I recommend a virtual session.
- If you feel ill, please reschedule any in-person appointments.
- Virtual sessions are always an option, equally as effective, and personal.
At the Time of Your Appointment:
- You are required wear a mask into the office and to wash your hands as soon as you arrive for your appointment and after the appointment. Masks during sessions are optional for guests and may be difficult because of breath work and emotional expression.
- I have a variety of hand sanitizer sprays available for you to use.
- You are encouraged to come to the session alone. If you are accompanied by a family member, while you are in session, they may visit nearby shopping, coffee shops, or The Galleria Mall, which is a 2-minute drive from my residential office. Guests may no longer wait in the family room area.
- I am not seeing children at this time, unless they are already a client.
- In the office space, there is plenty of room to maintain social distance. You can choose from a variety of seating for your comfort.
Home Office Environment:
- An air purifier has been placed in the office and will run the length of the work day.
- Office supplies, writing utensils, therapeutic props, etc., will be sanitized between each session.
- Windows will be cracked open for good ventilation and a fan in my smaller office will circulate air.
- The entry way, bathroom, and work room will be cleaned daily.
If you have any questions, please call me before your appointment to discuss personal needs. Many warm wishes of health and wellbeing to you and your family.
Sanna Carapellotti, M.S., Cht